Loan of receiver
Borrow a receiver at no charge to access simultaneous interpretation at pre-Summit activities, plenary sessions, forums, sectoral meetings, workshops, scientific activities and Rendez-vous by visiting the Interpretation Desk (Room 400, on the main floor, near the Information Booth).
You will be provided with a receiver after providing an identification card as a security deposit. A charge of $450 will apply if the receiver is lost or not returned. You must return your receiver at the end of each day so that it can be recharged.
English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
English, French, Spanish
- Pre-Summit activities
- Sectoral meetings
- Scientific activities
Each language will have its own channel number on the receiver.
Ad hoc interpretation
- Cooperative Umbrella Organizations Meeting – What should be done to improve the efficiency and visibility of our organizations?
- Capacity to Act on Real Economy
- Cooperatives in Industry, Services and Energy: How to Address the SME Dimension, Now and Tomorrow?
- Cooperatives and Mutuals in Action, Rebuilding after Natural Disasters – How Could They Join Forces to Be More Effective?
- Committing to the Community
- Increasing the Recognition and Influence of Cooperative Insurance – A Key to Global Socioeconomic Stability
- Increasing Our Capacity to Act on Our Competitiveness