Are you between the ages of 20 and 35?
Are you passionate about the cooperative business model?
Attend the International Summit of Cooperatives through the Young Leaders Program!
The International Summit of Cooperatives is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to interact with:
- Leaders from the cooperative business community
- World-renowned speakers
- Peers from around the world
- Representatives of major international organizations such as:
- The UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
The Summit is a chance to:
- Find out about the practices of the world’s top cooperatives and mutuals
- Be the first to learn the findings of groundbreaking multi-sector studies
- Gain a global perspective on cooperatives
The Young Leaders Program includes:
- Exclusive invitations to the 3 breakfast lectures featuring renowned speakers
- Possibility of being selected as a speaker
- Membership in a global community of young cooperative leaders
- Access to all Summit activities
- Active role in discussions
- International networking
- Boost your organization’s visibility (via social media, possible media interviews, etc.)
- Expand your network of business contacts at the international level
- Take part in professional development activities
- Position your organization as a leader
- Learn about innovative, proven, sustainable solutions to current and future business challenges
YOUNG LEADERS PROGRAM OVERVIEW SCHEDDULE
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: THE CO-OPERATORS OFFERS 8 BURSARIES FOR CANADIAN YOUNG LEADERS
Details: Click here
Application deadline: Midnight, September 30, 2016, EST.
INFORMATION WEBINARS - LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR EDUCATIONAL OPTIONS!
October 4 and 26, 2016
Saint Mary's University offers world-class business education for leaders in the co-operative system. If you are considering Co-operative Management Education (Master's, Graduate Diploma, Executive Education or Study Tours), you're invited to join one of the upcoming informational webinars. You will learn more about what to expect from these programs and you will have a chance to ask questions as well. If you would like to register for October 4 (1pm AST) click here (ENG) or October 26 (1pm AST) click here (ENG). Saint Mary's University will be hosting the Young Leader's Breakfast on October 12 at the Summit so program staff will look forward to meeting you there as well.
TAKE PART IN THE YOUTH FOR #COOP: COOPERATING ACCROSS BORDER!
Organized by Cooperatives Europe and CJDES (French national organisation for youth and leaders of the social and solidarity economy) in partnership with the European network of young cooperators, the Office franco-québécois pour la jeunesse (OFQJ), and the International Cooperative Alliance Youth Committee.
Date: October 12, 2016
Time: from 9:30 AM to 12 PM
Details: Click here
Registration required: Clic here
DISCOVER THE TRADITIONAL QUEBEC CUISINE WITH A CONTEMPORARY TWIST
Come enjoy a real Quebec tasting menu to share at La Bûche! Includes a welcome drink, taxes and tip - Only 45$ -
The “Jeunes cadres Desjardins” will also be invited to this supper.
It will be a great opportunity for Young Leaders to mingle while discovering Quebec’s traditional cuisine
REGISTRATION FEE DISCOUNT:
The registration fee for the Young leaders is 750$ (CAD$/person) plus taxes. It represents a discount of 50% on the regular registration fee. To register, click here.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: